Rules & Eligibility
Permanent and contract placements will be paid after the candidate has successfully completed 90 days of work.
Only one type of referral fee will be paid for each referral.
- All referrals must be submitted in writing via e-mail including the name and contact information of the referred candidate. A referral form can also be used.
- To be eligible for the referral fee, the referred candidate and/or the referred client must be a new contact for PeopleSERVE. New referral is defined as anyone who has not been in contact with PeopleSERVE in 6 months.
- If a candidate is referred more than once, the referral fee will be paid to the first referring party only.
- If the referred candidate is placed more than once, a referral fee will only be paid the first time he/she is placed.
- Up to $1,000 can be paid out for a referral depending on the level and term of the contract position and the level of the full-time position.
- There is no cap on the number of referral fees paid to a referrer.
- PeopleSERVE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if a referral fee is due, to whom it is paid, and to change, modify, or terminate this plan at anytime.
- This program does not apply to the placement of pass-through candidates.