Our client is seeking to hire an Exchange Engineer to support the Information Technology Department under the general direction of the Manager.
This role will perform any duties related to the Maintenance and upkeep of the Exchange 2010 and Office 365 Cloud environments. This includes work with Active Directory, GAL, and PowerShell. Version 01.01.16 2
• Under the direction of the Associate Chief Information Officer of Infrastructure Services participates in the development of functional strategies within the Hosted Services area
• Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed) • Monitor incident trends and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution
• Accountable for things operational as related to the IT Service requests system (servicenow)
• Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
• Identifies, evaluates and recommends technologies for business and process improvement
• Develop, document, implement process enhancements and improvements • Accountable for maintaining an annual operational budget
• Responsible for recruiting, and retaining appropriately qualified staff to support a diverse and broad community of customers
• Responsible for keeping staffing levels consistent with industry standards for services provided
• Responsible for recommending, developing and implementing new or additional Customer Services as appropriate for the organization and customers
• Monitor projects to ensure completion on schedule and within budget
• Interact with other managers on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines
• Perform other duties as required.
Required Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience. • 5-7 Years work experience with Exchange Server in progressively larger environments. • 5-7 years’ experience with PowerShell 4.0 • 5-7 Years’ experience with Active Directory • Expert level knowledge of Windows server 2008r2 and newer OS. • Strong operational and functional knowledge of ServiceNow IT ticketing system • Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills • Strong analytical and problem solving skills • Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a focus on listening and questioning skills
Job Code: #3898 Job Type: Contract Category: Infrastructure Location: Massachusetts