Office 365 Project Manager
Our Boston, MA client is searching for a Project Manager to manage their Desktop Modernization project. The first phase of this project focuses on Office 365. They are close to completion of our 500 user pilot which leveraging e-mail, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business in their new Office 365 Tenant. They have multiple divisions queued for the next sets of migrations and will be running many concurrent tasks timelines.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering and supporting technology projects at our client. Primarily the Project Manager will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned projects, and be responsible for the overall delivery of services. The ideal candidate is proficient in different project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Plan and manage IT projects by identifying tasks, resources delivery timelines and success metrics.
- Manage program scope, schedule, budget and resources to successfully fulfill business and
technical requirements with high customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate technical support as needed including but not limited to architectural reviews, compliance reviews and various project artifacts.
- Manage project issues and risks to prevent potential barriers to project success.
- Review with internal management project schedules and milestone dates.
- Interface with technical teams, agency executives and vendors
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation such as project charter/scope, project plans, status reports and operational checklists.
- Provide presentations as necessary to customers, agency staff and management including use of tools to maintain current information.
- Ensure deployed solutions are compliant with Enterprise Technology and Security Standards.
- Assist with procurement necessary to acquire goods and services to facilitate the project.
- Lead project meetings with customer stakeholders and project teams on a regular basis.
- 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role
- Experience migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s entire cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, Sharepoint and OneDrive
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans according to project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to be respectful and diplomatic at all times
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.