Web.NET Integration Developer
Our Boston client is seeking a VB.NET and C# ASP.NET Web Developer with experience in XML Data exchange environments. This position is responsible for analysis, design, documentation, development and implementation of Integration Service Bus/Application for internal and external (vendors) use.
The Web Developer's role includes designing, building, and implementing new Web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications to the Web; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization's Web portfolio. Use of a variety of Web development languages is required. The Developer will be required to successfully complete all assigned tasks, work independently to gather, document, and execute requirements, reviewing the architecture and code with team mates. This position may require occasionally working extra hours.
• Assure business and technical architecture for integration requirements align with the client's IT standards and best practices.
• Participate in the design and planning of projects in conjunction with the external partners, other IT, and business users.
• Advise on architectural strategies; document and implement solution for enterprise integration.
• Provide regular updates of project progress and outstanding issues.
• Knowledge of Web Services, SOL, ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#.
• Experience using and integrating existing 3rd party DNN modules.
• Experience in performing thorough functional, systems, and regression testing of application changes.
• Working experience with Internet Information Server (liS), Enterprise Development including.Net, XML, Web Services, WCF and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• Experience in writing technical documentation for new and enhanced applications.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to understand high-level business requirements and work with team members to identify obstacles, find solutions and provide excellent customer service.
• C#.Net,MVC, 6+ years of Integration Experience
• Integration with AD/ADFS, OAuth, ERPs like Oracle/SAP etc.
• 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET programming in VB and C#.
• 3+ years of experience using SOL Server 2008 R2.
• Strong knowledge of database development.
• Thorough understanding of application development methodologies.
• Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive corporate Web sites.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
• Conversion of ASP.NET functionality to DNN modules
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: #3867 Job Type: Contract Category: Developer Location: Massachusetts