Date Posted: July 31, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3990
Our Boston client is seeking a talented User Interface Designer/ Business Analyst with extensive experience in user interface and design, form workflow management, user experience, and UI development.
The candidate will work in a small team environment consisting of the Project Manager, System/ Business Analyst, User Interface/ Business Analyst, and Product Owner to collaborate and communicate very closely with business partners and developers, while also being able to give and receive constructive feedback.
Candidates are encouraged to provide with their resume a link to their online portfolio or color print-outs of previous designs.
- Work with business users to understand and develop requirements
- Lead requirements gathering sessions and/or follow-up sessions, as needed
- Research requirements/existing forms in advance of all requirements sessions
- Execute interaction design and visual design from sketches to wireframes/prototypes that work within Accela system constraints and existing design
- Collaborate on user experience planning with peers and team leads
- Analyze user data, interviews, and monitor customer feedback
- Learn new technologies if requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in Design, Computer Science, and/or related design fields
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability, along with the ability to sketch out ideas
- Exceptional design skills, production value, and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and visual design comps
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD (User-Centered Design) methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of prototype/wireframe design tools; such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc.
- Familiar with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Standards
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills
- Must have experience leading requirements gathering sessions
- Strong writing skills
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.