Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3839
In this Technical Project Manager/Applications Architect role, you will be responsiblefor the management, delivery, implementation and communication of the client's technology architecture and applications and in the integration of corporate and business architecture and applications. You should be a hands-on developer who can lead and implement these solutions/applications and manage the applications delivery in a timely manner.
- You will collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- You will maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
- You will ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
- You will facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options and features
- You will deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time and on budget
- You will incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
- Definition and management of non-functional requirements, including working with others to ensure all these requirements have been met
- Communicate effectively with all other teams and stakeholders during these activities.
- Definition and organization of development tasks and accurate estimation of these tasks
- Typically requires 10+ years of development and implementation experience and a minimum of 3-4 years of application level design and architecture
- Strong knowledge of Java (Open source) Stack including Apache, Tomcat, Linux
- Hands-on experience with the full software development lifecycle, delivering web-based systems in a Java based environment over multiple complex implementations
- Hands on Experience with Web Services and Message based services.
- Strong technical and design experience of all aspects of application development
- Experience in architecting software solutions with demanding complexity
- Hands on experience migrating business processes and technologies to Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards and tools
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standards and architecture
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Experience prototyping and performance tuning applications deployed across multiple operating systems, languages and computing platforms
- Program Management experience in managing multiple Releases which have a duration of 3-4 months.
- Program Management experience in managing operations issues and the coordination of solution(s) which include external systems and time sensitive timelines.
TECHNOLOGY / Skills
- MS Office suite
- Practical knowledge of state and federal compliance requirements
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org