Date Posted: November 30, 2015
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3385
Our Central MA client is seeking a Senior SQL Server Developer for a long term contract!
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a strong knowledge in MS SQL development using Microsoft SQL 2012 or above. The successful candidate will join a Scrum team that follows Agile practices, therefore previous experience working in a Scrum environment is required.
Specific goals for the contract resulting from this RFQ include:
- Design, development, and testing with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above.
- Creating high performance queries, stored procedures and other database optimizations.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Assist with capacity planning and resource expansion to ensure scalability of the WD database product.
- Design, create and deploy database schemas.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 development.
- Minimum of five years of experience creating database objects, including: stored procedures, triggers, views, and indexes.
- Minimum of five years of experience in database design principles, normalization and optimization techniques.
- Minimum of five years of experience with MS SQL Server configuration and administration.
- Minimum of five years of experience with SSIS, performance tuning, index strategy.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Hands-on experience with transforming business requirements into data processes.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices (data masking and encryption)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- BA/BS (four-year degree).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications listed above, email firstname.lastname@example.org!