Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4295
Our Boston client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Inperson interview after a phone screen
6-12 months contract
- 10 years’ well-rounded experience in a combined mix of roles such as systems administrator, network engineer, database administrator, or developer supporting enterprise-level operations
- Primary skill is to analyze and translate the business requirements into technical solutions.
- Prior background or experience in Deeds/Land Registry or similar business knowledge would be a plus.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Analyze and create technical design document, architectural diagrams, data flow diagrams, system workflows, use case diagrams
- Experience defining and implementing strategies under the direction of a CIO or other senior leadership.
- Extensive system and network creation and development.
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrated experience with providing timely resolution to operational issues
- Above-average analytical, conceptual, and critical-thinking abilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal formal and informal communication skills.
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards, and product research.
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks with a commitment to deadlines.
- Demonstrated capability providing guidance, mentoring, and leadership.
- Proficient in identifying, analyzing, and resolving high-impact system problems
Please submit resume to email@example.com.