Date Posted: December 12, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4126
Our Boston client is seeking to hire a Senior Drupal Developer on a contract basis.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience developing websites in Drupal.
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience using Git version control
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Effective communicator and presenter
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science, web development, or a related field strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Drupal website development including multiple projects
- Experience designing and building enterprise-scale Drupal sites in a collaborative, team environment
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with common Drupal modules in D7 and D8
- Experience hosting Drupal sites with Acquia’s hosting environment desirable
- Solid understanding of accessible design principles and Section 508 compliance
Please include a list of projects you have worked on including the role you played; your main responsibilities; length of assignment; and a link to code samples, Github repos, CodePens, or other technical documentation.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.