Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4265
Our South Boston client is looking for a Healthcare QA Analyst .
This is a long term contract – until June 2019
Strong preference will be given to local candidates. An inperson interview is required after a phone screen.
- Good knowledge on HIE Direct Standards and Healthcare standards (Provider).
- Experience developing automation scripts using Selenium, Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework, selenium Grid preferred and any others.
- Experience using Jmeter and/or Load runner tool is a plus.
- Expertise in Soap UI tool highly desired.
- Expert Experience with HL7 data Messages
- Experience with security protocols such as SSL/TLS.
- Exposure to multiple automated testing tools is desirable.
- Good experience with IBM Rational Quality Manager and JIRA tools.
- BS in Business Administration/Data Management preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience with large public health plans
- QA test management experience
- Knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Knowledge of HIX/HIE programs and medical claims management
- Selenium test automation
- Preference given to candidates with proven experience large health plan applications, especially Medicaid and CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.