Date Posted: October 24, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4071
MEP QA TESTER
THE MEP QA Tester will be primarily responsible for managing supporting User Acceptance Testing/Users Doing Testing (UAT/UDT) approach, processes, and execution management. QA Test Manager will coordinate user testing for the Medicaid Eligibility Project.
- Manage, plan and organize project UAT activities
- Create and deliver test plan, test cases, and manage overall test efforts
- Provide oversight and coordinate/prepate test palns and scenarios in and outside of scope, performance etc. – MH, MECS, and Subject Matter Experts can execute
- Work with Agency project managers, vendors and ITD PMO to deliver UAT/UDT in line with major project milestones, deadlines
- Arrange and prioritize SME’s to test needs, project schedules while balancing business needs and expectations of BPR – Business Process Redesign Project Managers.
- Need to own the determination of what needs to tested, and the materials needed to perform that testing and coordinate/clarify scenarios with the UMMS resources and MH as well as EHS IT for scope and coverage
- Develop and maintain testing issue documentation and escalation processes to ensure accountability to the resolution of key issues
- Maintain a UAT/UDT resource plan and assign test cases to resources
- BS in Business Administration/Data Management preferred
- 5 – 10 years of experience with large public health plans
- QA test management experience
- Knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Knowledge of HIX/HIE programs and medical claims management
- Selenium test automation
- Preference given to candidates with proven experience large health plan applications, especially Medicaid and CHIP or other public health applications of a similar nature
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.