Date Posted: February 02, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4164
Our client south Boston client is looking for an Infrastructre Project Manager- Healthcare background
We are only looking for resources who can interview inperson in MA.
Long term contract.
MUST HAVE A HEALTHCARE and Infrastructure background along with experience with ITIL framework.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential stakeholders and business units to determine needs and develop plans for delivery. Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed-upon project management methodology. Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
Lead aspects of organizational change.
• Identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
- Proactively engage present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation, according to the business’ strategic initiatives as conveyed by the Enterprise Engineering Manager.
- Coordinate efforts between internal management, internal technical support staff, external service providers, and hardware vendors as necessary.
- Develop work plans, schedules, and negotiate client deadlines of short term and long-range initiatives.
- Tracking issues and status reporting.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve and automate current processes.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to department policies, guidelines and objectives.
- Travel to locations around the state as required to ensure implementation success with minimal to no impact to the local users.
Skills & Experience:
MCSE or equivalent skilled in Server hardware technology.
Knowledge of Microsoft products and operating versions both Server and Desktop.
PMI/PMP certification preferred but not required
Experience working with healthcare and/or human services agencies, either public or non-profit
Minimum 5 years of project management experience in roles of increasing responsibility, including experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of indirect or matrixed staff.
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
A working proficiency with the following tools:
MS-Project or a similar Project Management tool
MS-Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access, etc.)
Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of professional discipline.
Thorough understanding of project management phases and techniques:
- Prepare: definition/scope/requirements
- Execute & Control: scope, work plans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning, etc.
- Close: completion and assessment
An understanding of who the business and end users are and what their individual needs are.Able to provide realistic expectations, establish specific client satisfaction standards and actively monitor client satisfaction. (Applying the ITIL framework.)
- An understanding of how and when to make a choice or escalate issues to higher levels. Able to analyze the risks and future impact of decisions.
- Able to make decisions and take timely independent action in pursuit of priorities when necessary.
- Strong issue & problem management including root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong adherence to configuration management practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (clearly and succinctly).
- Comfortable with all methods of communication (i.e. email, mobile, texts, etc.)
- Experienced in providing ongoing maintenance and support of IT systems and user communities.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a large team.
- Experience in maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.