Date Posted: November 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4088
Our South Boston client is seeking a Project Coordinator on a contract basis.
- Coordinate with SMEs, Information Technology teams (IT) and agency vendors to develop and execute project plans to implement agency initiatives; this includes ensuring that plans are inclusive of all key tasks, timelines are appropriate and resources are identified and timelines are met
- Coordinate with SMEs, IT and agency vendors to develop and execute implementation & stabilization plans; this includes, but is not limited to, escalation procedures, go-no-go criteria, cut-over activities, contingencies and risks, critical implementation & operational readiness activities, as well as processes to monitor and stabilize operations post implementation (e.g. monitor defects, transition to operations)
- Coordinate with SMEs, IT and agency vendors to develop, execute and monitor operational metric reports as required
- Participate in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions to validate business requirements; assist with tracking & resolution of related issues as required; review and validate the related Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Review and validate test cases and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required; monitor and coordinate related issues with SMEs and IT as required.
- Where applicable, evaluate implementation related business documentation (e.g. Companion & Billing Guides, communication materials, web pages) to ensure concepts and content is accurate and reflective of the current state of the initiative
- Support the development of status reports and related monitoring materials; maintain reporting as required
- Coordinate with SMEs, IT and agency vendors to support the development, implementation and monitoring of Trading Partner Testing (TPT) plans and approaches
- For projects facilitated by an Implementation vendor, the FIC must validate project plans, implementation & stabilization plans and support related implementation activities as required; coordinate with the vendor to monitor and resolve issues, risks, and related issues as required
- Utilize all standard project tools (i.e. clear quest, Mass Forge, MMIS Knowledge Center, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Facilitate, lead, participate in, and support other related project activities as required
Demonstrable experience working on systems implementation projects and leading or coordinating implementation based activities with business and technical staff
Demonstrable experience with coordinating activities across several disciplines (e.g. multiple systems, multiple business units)
Demonstrable knowledge and experience with HIPAA batch transactions and related trading partner testing
Experience with navigating through large dynamic organizations and the ability to clearly and concisely convey complex business and technical concepts and issues.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.