Date Posted: December 07, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3804
Technical Lead PM
Project Manager – Technical Lead– PeopleSoft HCM Implementation/Upgrade
Our Boston client is seeking a self-motivated, skilled Project Manager to help solution and deliver a large scale PeopleSoft implementation. This person will be the project management expert and will work very closely with the PMO, technical leads, and key stakeholders across multiple business areas as well as senior management. The PM must be able to adopt, thrive, navigate, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. Must be able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up their sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
Core Skills and Background
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or alternative degree with relevant work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years project management experience.
- Minimum of delivering two successful implementation/upgrades (deployed on time and on budget) of PeopleSoft HRMS in large complex business environment.
- Proven experience in negotiating and organizing project deliverables within a complex business environment in order to manage stakeholder’s expectations.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall Methodologies and working through the entire system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to deliver Project Plan, Risk log, Issues log, Status reports, Resource Plans, project team meetings and other project related activities and strategy documents in collaboration with technology management and the PMO.
- Excellent communication skills with clients to develop project requirements and to generate specifications, which are implemented, tested, and deployed into production on time and within budget.
- Ability to present/participate in Executive Committee meetings to discuss project status and drive decision making in order to deliver on time.
- Experience within government a plus.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.