Date Posted: August 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3998
Upgrader- PeopleSoft FSCM
Our client is currently using Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM version 9.1 and is starting the upgrade to FSCM version 9.2. The upgrade will include retro fitting prior customizations and enhancements as well as designing and building solutions for new requirements. The client is seeking a qualified individual with strong technical expertise to assist in the upgrade process. Qualified candidates must have prior relevant experience in the areas described below.
PROJECT DURATION & CONSULTANT INFORMATION
This is a temporary assignment beginning in September 2017 and the duration may be up to 7 months.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week for the duration
Key qualifications related to the individual Consultant(s) assigned to perform services outlined herein include extremely superior upgrade skills in all aspects of PeopleSoft upgrade, including but not limited to running upgrade scripts, installing the databases, tuning and debugging. The individual will also be required to provide knowledge transfer and training to the existing staff where appropriate and also appropriate documentation of processes.
- Experience having done multiple upgrades, in particular FSCM, to v9.2.
- Strong proven DBA experience.
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in all technical areas of PeopleSoft.
- Experience with 8.55 tools or higher.
- Experience with Peoplesoft Fluid.
- Higher Education sector experience.
- Ability to participate in review/design meetings to find technical solutions to problems and enhancement requests.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com