Date Posted: August 10, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4002
Position Title: PACE Business Analyst
Works with client end users on PACE related projects. This individual is expected to facilitate project meetings to discuss end user requirements, project status, project issues, testing planning, testing issues, training, and/or deployment needs. This individual will write functional specification documents, test plans, reports, training plans and deployment plans in support of development projects. Also, is a liaison between non-technical end users and developers. The individual must be highly motivated to achieve client satisfaction and must also be able to work both independently and in a team environment under time pressures. Project management responsibilities may also be assigned as required.
- Work with end users to map out and document business requirements
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Develop and execute testing procedures
- Work with development group to ensure that all design questions (e.g., application security, data feeds, etc.) are addressed through the business analysis process
- Support project tracking and monitoring
- Manage low complexity projects (e.g., non-political, data/workflow oriented)
- Serve as subject matter, process, and/or operational proxy for end users in area of focus
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements
- Take on other software development group responsibilities as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Computer Science is desirable
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience with writing functional specifications
- Ability to work with non-technical end users to interpret user requirements
- Working knowledge of Eagle PACE data hub product
- Knowledge of database, system design, and technical architecture concepts
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and different development models
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience with writing test plans/test scripts
- Minimum of three years prior experience leading and facilitating project meetings
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.