Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4250
Our Boston client is seeking to hire a Oracle OBIEE Developer on a contract basis.
Strong preference will be given to local resources.
Special Duties and Requirements:
- About 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Data Analysis, Testing and Implementation in Oracle OBIEE and Data Warehouse projects.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like waterfall model, Oracle AIM methodology and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Extensively work with BI Publisher reports, data models and creating complex RTF templates using BI Publisher Template Builder.
- Participated in problem solving and troubleshooting of the applications implemented with OBIEE
- Ability to analyze data, determine issues using simple to complex SQL and understanding of end to end data flow from source to data warehouse databases and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP); risk engineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using UML, Rational Rose, and Visio.
- Excellent SQL skills
Detailed Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience writing functional design documents, test cases, UAT tracking sheet, GAP analysis documents, mapping spreadsheets, status reports, migration documents and in place process documents.
- Wide experience in Oracle based data warehousing projects.
- Experience writing, testing and implementing complex SQL and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in creating Requirement Documents, Functional Design Documents, Database Design Documents, Technical Specifications, Data Model Mapping Documents, Unit Test Documents, Training Guides, Status Reports, Project Delivery Plan etc.
- Expert experience in source data mapping thru target data warehouse using client specific and standard data mapping/dictionary document.
- Analytical experience in tracking data from requirement thru end reports including data validation and data analysis. Experience in planning and tracking projects, setting milestones, review meetings, status meetings, scope analysis, leading gap analysis meetings and prioritizing & track issues.
- Extensive experience creating functional specs, design specs, use cases, ER/Data relation diagrams etc.
- Well versed in preparing test cases for business needs, executing test cases and maintaining the output result report for gap analysis.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, Access, Power Point, Projects).
- Hands on experience with TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, Test Manager, Rational Clear Quest, Clear Case, Visual Safe Source and Defect tracking processes.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expert at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred. * * 5+ years of relevant database engineering/architecture experience.
- 3+ years of IT and data analysis, data management experience, enterprise data architecture, enterprise data management, data mode.
- ODI (Oracle Data Integration) Developer (Interfaces)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.