Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4267
Our Boston client is looking for a ASP Developer with experience on LogiXML. Strong preference for local candidates.
Inperson interview after a phone screen.
This position requires that the candidate be a skilled classic ASP (Active Server Pages) developer and able to design, develop, and support dynamic website developed by using ASP, SQL Server and LogiXML. In addition, the candidate will be involved in Report development, implementing data transformation rules and data validations. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical knowledge and be very analytical.
- Enhance legacy PACE web application and Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Provide import/export of data from data warehouse and insure data integrity.
- Thoroughly test all code to ensure that programs are functioning correctly.
- Assist with the translation of functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- Create IT documents for knowledge base and user guides.
- Strong understanding of browser testing and debugging.
- Develop application code per detailed specifications under the direction of the Director of Application Systems.
Education, Skills and Competencies
- 7+ years Classic ASP (Active Server Pages) development experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005/2008/2012.
- 5+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, XML and VB Script.
- Experience with continuous integration, deployments and troubleshooting.
- Experience with LogiXMLor other reporting tools.
- Experience with advanced query design, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical and business resources at many levels in a manner that supports progress and success.
- Ability to understand, appreciate and adapt to new business cultures and ways of working.
- Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.