Date Posted: March 16, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3875
MMIS Interface Analyst
This position reports to the Team Lead and will assist in managing the day to day interface activities. In addition the analyst will support all data migration and analysis activties using established processes. This position also involves developing and executing implementation plans related to interfaces and data migration. Knowledge of Medicaid Business processes.
4+ years IT experience with strong interface and design analysis, strong understanding of interface design and data structures. Advanced level of querying with Oracle/SQL, strong knowledge of SOAP, XML and web services. Knowledge of ETL techniques.
- Work with business to get interface requirements
- Design integration solutions for new projects
- Present designs to infrastructure and security teams
- Design new interfaces and create flow diagrams
- Test new and updated interfaces
- Troubleshoot interface issues,
- Test and approve data conversions
- Review detailed specs for web services
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.