Date Posted: September 25, 2019
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4761
Our client is seeking a Data Modeler to support their Data Integration agile team. This person will translate and transform business requirements into data models, be responsible for logical and physical modeling in ERWin, and drive conversations with business and development to optimize the schema structure.
– Translates and transforms business requirements into data models(conceptual, logical and physical)
– Analyze source system data using profiling tools
– Evaluates database and data and develops the data model appropriately
– Design data models in data modeling tools (ERWin)
– Communicates with key stakeholders to facilitate discussions about data modeling
– Data mapping and data discovery
– Develops Logical/Physical models as needed
– Develops DDLs and executes those as needed.
– Experience as a Data Modeler on data warehouse projects
– Master Data Management (MDM) experience required
– Experience with ERWin data modeling software
– Experience developing service and ad hoc oriented data models
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience working with data mapping templates
– Strong data analysis skills
– Experience with Agile environment and terminologies and Agile Tools (Jira, etc)
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.