Date Posted: January 19, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4149
Our Boston client is seeking to hire a Loadrunner Developer/Tester on a contract basis.
- Must have experience working in a team environment utilizing Agile Scrum methodologies.
- 3+ years performing functional testing with Selenium or PTF (Peoplesoft Test Framework) for recording and running scripts
- 3+ year of experience passing and/or failing tickets in tracking tools such as JIRA, RTC
- 3+ years performing performance or load testing of web applications with LoadRunner(preferable), NeoLoad, JMeter, or similar tools
- 3+ years performing and producing test reporting
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with clients as part of an agile/DevOps team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Detailed-oriented with proven time management and organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Excellent scripting experience with Loadrunner for PeopleSoft HCM Module is desirable.
- Excellent performance results analysis skills, should have used Loadrunner monitors and other monitoring tools like intrascope, sitescope. Should be able to identify the bottlenecks/performance degradation areas to the application team.
- Should have interacted with Business and application teams, created performance test plans and performance scenarios.
- Should have worked in an end to end testing model, right from performance requirement collection till analyzing the results and reporting out to the project team.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.