Date Posted: July 31, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3989
Our Boston client is seeking a LEAD .NET Developer for an outstanding LONG TERM CONTRACT in BOSTON, MA!! C2C OK. No Phone Calls. Face to face interview required.
The Senior .NET Enterprise Developer will be part of an agile development team, building enterprise grade software systems using C# on top of the .NET development stack and AWS cloud platform. The Senior .NET Enterprise Developer will provide technical and team leadership throughout the project life cycles, as well as coaching and mentorship.
·Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects.
·Design database schemas, conceptual data models, UI workflows and application architectures that fit into the organization's enterprise architecture.
·Write optimal SQL queries and store-procedures to ensure good performance for database operations
- Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services with high throughput.
- Understand User-Centered Design concept to build user interfaces that are modern and provide good user experiences
- Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
- Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be flexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
- Performs reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development efforts.
- Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Ensure all project documentation is created, archived, and updated, including design, development and deployment documentation.
- Help control project scope.
- Coordinate activities of development team.
- Ensure all team members are informed of project activities.
- Learn new technologies if requested.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Minimum BS/CS with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of leading small projects and team of 2-3 developers.
- Minimum of 4 years of .NET Web API web services.
- Minimum of 3 years of Front End development with AngularJS and/or Angular 2.
- Proven experience and extensive knowledge in design, development and implementation of high throughput and large-scale RESTful web services using C# and .NET Web API framework.
- Strong experience with data modeling and problem solving skills.
- Very strong in Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOP & OOD).
- Very strong with C#, .NET and ASP.NET framework.
- Expertise in relational database design and building database stored procedures using T/SQL or PL-SQL.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Send resumes with current location, rate and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org!