Date Posted: October 24, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4070
Our Boston client is seeking to hire Senior Java Developer
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot DTA Midrange applications code using JAVA, XML, and HTML, etc.
- Develop, maintain and update program code as needed to address issues and defects.
- Research, analyze and document reports, batch, and web based processes.
- Test programs and program changes by reviewing and/or preparing test data, conducting test runs and reviewing input and output data.
- Consult with Business Analysts for clarification of needs and analyzing requests for new systems/programs, or requests for maintenance, to determine feasibility, input/output procedures and required systems output.
- Write test plans, task lists, and status reports to comply with agency standards, and as required by Unit Manager/Supervisor/Director.
Skills needed/ Experience
- 8-12 years of experience in Solution, Design and Hands on Development of web applications using Java EE, JBoss Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
- Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
- Expert is SOAP, REST services specifically Apache CXF.
- Experience in using Java frameworks – Spring or similar frameworks, and JQuery.
- Experience in developing both web and mobile based projects.
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Web services, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, and AJAX.
- Integration experience using Web Services/SOA and EJB preferably on JBoss platform
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Strong backend experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Provide production support that includes evaluate defects, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defect.
- Experience in AGILE based project development.
- Experience with Oracle, Unix Shell script, Stored Procedures, Complex SQLs tuning.
- Experience with eligibility rules engine is a plus.
- Health and Human Services domain experience is a plus.
Please refer the below skillset Need for new resource requirement.
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- Java & J2EE
Please submit qualified resumes with full name, visa status, location and rate a to email@example.com.