Date Posted: April 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3889
Lead several enterprise-wide network infrastructure refresh projects over the course of 9 – 10 months. Implementation will span dozens of locations across Massachusetts. Interact regularly with existing or potential stakeholders and business units to determine needs and develop plans for delivery. Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to solve problems and implement change. Follow defined, agreed upon management methodology. Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions.
Primary initial responsibility is for management of a project. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning and implementation.Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with the Business to facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact with existing or potential stakeholders and the Business to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills are required
- Follows a defined IT project management methodology. Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Support stakeholders in design, priority setting and implementation according to the Business’ strategic initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities for improving and streamlining IT processes as well as eliminating security risks (compliance)
- Responsible for identifying the required project resources; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project.
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
- Minimum 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects (in ‘healthcare’ – preferred). Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes. Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff. (PMP certification preferred).
- Strong issue & problem management skills, including root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a large team
- Demonstrated leadership with strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
- Experience working in a PMO environment
- Project Portfolio Management experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed planning, perform risk assessments, and successfully mitigate project risks
- Ability to relate IT program priorities to the Business
- Thorough understanding Project Management methodologies, phases, techniques and uses
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience working for State Agencies
- Process redesign experience
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.