Date Posted: October 02, 2017
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 4053
Our client is a focused, quickly growing and profitable software company in Boston with a large-scale multi-tenant B2B web application and one unique opportunity
NO C2C candidates for this.
In this role, you'll be a major contributor in building out and scaling our technology platform to support our rapidly growing user base. Their products, built on leading edge web technology, use the latest tools and methodology, allowing them to deliver an integrated experience that is unmatched in our industry. They're seeking creative problem solvers that value an anti-bullshit culture and who truly believe that it's everyone's responsibility to continually improve the quality of a system.
Great front end developers can pick up new tools and frameworks quickly.
- 5+ years of front end web application development
- A strong design sense – You can make things beautiful without using Bootstrap
- Full command of CSS and how selectors and responsive design is done
- A solid understanding of the DOM and DOM manipulation
- A knack for elegant, extensible and maintainable front end development
- A strong willingness to take ownership and responsibility for a product from design through development, testing, release and maintenance
- An incurable urge to make everything better
- Bonus Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- REST development
- Experience building interactive web applications
- Belief in Atwood's Law
If you're interested in learning more of the web stack, you will also have access to the following and more:
- Distributed search
- Amazon Web Services
- Graph Databases
- Continuous integration and automated deployment
What Do You Get?
- Competitive pay, bonus, equity, excellent benefits, and 401k
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our engineering team, our product, and our company
- The stability of an established and profitable company, the culture and heart of a startup
- To work on and scale a platform that requires high availability and it being used by thousands of users at any given second
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.