Date Posted: September 12, 2017
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 4025
Our client is searching for a Desktop/Mobile Administrator to add to their team!
– The Desktop/Mobile Administrator is responsible for supporting all PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices at our client. The Desktop/Mobile Administrator will support the applications on these devices and provide troubleshooting to resolve any issue. Also, the Desktop/Mobile Administrator will be responsible for all desktop OS devices and mobile devices.
– Support the Applications, Hardware and OS for all desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. This support is done 95% remote.
– Provide strong internal customer support to our client’s Team Partners while remotely diagnosing and repairing all hardware and application issues.
– Diagnose and resolve all issues on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- 1-2 Years working in a Service Desk or Desktop Admin position.
- Experience working with diagnosing issues on PCs.
- Strong focus customer service desired.
- Strong verbal and written communications Skills.
- Ability to diagnose technical issues with remote users over the phone.
- 1+ Years working in a business environment as part of a team.
Education & Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent professional experience desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office 2016 and desktop applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365 and how to navigate through it.
- Preferred candidates should have basic knowledge configuring/imaging hardware and software
- Familiar with individual computer components and fixing computers.
- Knowledge of computer components (Hardware/Software)
Ability to travel up to 25%
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com for consideration.