Date Posted: November 02, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4082
Our Boston client is seeking a Project Manager for a long term contract opportunity.
Candidates should have a proven track record of delivering on results. Examples of initiatives and deliverables include:
- Collect purchase order and create a financial analysis on agency spend and associated cost savings; and create PPT report summarizing for executive team
- Conduct assessments in terms of human resources and skill set for an organization and report back to executive team
- Measure and monitor KPIs around desktop support and service requests
- Write procurements for hardware and software solutions; produce evaluation criteria; manage stakeholders; etc.
- Produce knowledge documents as they relate to desktop support, and help create structure and system on how desktop support team should manage knowledge transfer
- The successful candidate must have an interest in working with a large amount of data, facts and figures and seeking an opportunity to add value to the secretariat by analyzing a variety of data sources that lead to strategic recommendations.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards by reviewing project deliverables and project tracking.
- Conducts fact-finding research to support project development.
- Assist with the communication of research findings through various means such as report writing, presentation preparation, and the selection of visual graphics based on the data.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders; Ensures that recommendations satisfy the needs, interests, and concerns of key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Public Administration or a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analysis skills; planning and organizational proficiency; and good business judgment
- Strong knowledge of desktop support and software applications.
- Proven experience in analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Experience in ensuring desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Must be a self-starter, have a broad technical background, possess both critical-thinking and analytical skills and must be able to manage and prioritize many tasks at any given time.
- Strong attention to detail, logical/critical thinking and analysis skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.