Date Posted: April 24, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 3900
Our Boston client is looking for a Data Reporting Analyst- strong SSRS skills.
We are looking for someone with experience in report writing within a SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) environment utilizing SQL Server database as data sources.
- Experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services and BI technologies
- Experience in developing and maintaining stored procedures, SQL Views, SQL Functions and triggers in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Experience with ETL (SSIS)
- Experience in SQL problem diagnosis and troubleshooting, resolution and testing.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in SQL Server Reporting Services and development with MS SQL Server technologies
- Knowledge of SQL Server database architecture (components and processes of the database) for SQL Server 2008, 2014, 2016.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Superior organizational skills, with a disciplined approach to implementation, support and documentation.
- Hands-on approach with ability to deliver to commitments.
- Self-motivated and highly professional with ability to take on responsibility and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent client (internal & external) communication and liaison skills.
Other Desired Skills:
- Development experience using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
- A knowledge of versioning control systems (primarily Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
- Previous experience as a DBA(Data Analysis)
- Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in on-going report creation, administration, maintenance, trouble shooting, tuning, and end user support and data reconciliation for SQL databases using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Transactional SQL, and ETL packages.
- Create reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and publish reports via reporting services.
- Write and create stored procedures, triggers, views, functions, and indexes in support of data reporting initiatives.
- Develop and design ETL specifications and routines to extract data from multiple sources into a data cube based of defined facts and dimensions.
- Work closely with the IT management team, Customer Engagement Manager and other internal partners to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Perform data analysis as required to support the development of business requirements and specifications for new reports, data loads and applications.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.