Date Posted: January 25, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4154
Our South Boston client is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst on a long term contract basis.
- Documents new business process flow and procedure document to support department’s transition of supporting two security processes for 18 months
- Provide administrative support to convert 4,000 users to new security roles.
- Documents defects and process improvement requests for managing portal security accounts.
- Organizes required documentation and users lists to ensure security is provided to all who qualify on a specific timeline
- Provides telephone support to business partner end users acting as security administrators in the new portal model.
- Solicits and identifies vision, objectives and requirements for change
- Establishes rules, validations, decision points for all the steps in a process
- Identifies gaps in business requirements
- Document business requirements in a clear, concise manner and does not leave room for different interpretations
- Produces work products, as appropriate, including business requirements documentation, workflows, business rules, process flows, and training materials.
- Defines report specifications
- Provides recommendations and specifications to refine business processes, as needed, to achieve a positive impact.
- Perform due diligence & quality assurance on services being provided by Security Solutions to ensure adherence to process and consistency of output for operational standards using the IT Security checklist to ensure security controls are used.
- Performs other tasks, as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Five or more years of direct work experience as a Business Analyst.
- Subject matter or domain experience working in related industries.
- Demonstrated track record of success with IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations.
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, and defining and managing business requirements.
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis, design, and test phases of a project.
- Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles.
- Ability and motivation to learn.
- Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both orally and in writing) with various project stakeholders, including IT leadership, business customers, team members, and other IT colleagues.
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.