Date Posted: October 04, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4057
Our South Boston client is seeking to hire a Business Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that current and future business and technical capabilities in the client's Service Centers are optimized to the highest level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure operational efficiency by understanding of the current Service Center’s challenges regarding business processes, supporting technical systems and configuration of their facilities
- Manage the Service Center Queuing System optimal setup and usage with business partners.
- Regularly assess Service Center proficiency and optimal use of business and technical systems. Identify specific Service Center and overall Operations areas for improvement in partnership with Service Center Operations and District Managers.
- Conduct root cause analysis problem solving and support optimization efforts via business modeling.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and oversight, coordinating the efforts of internal and external service delivery partners to ensure the Service Centers meet the standards for Service Delivery and performance. This includes serving as the business point of contact to track vendor performance and hold them accountable for providing accurate root cause analysis for system issues.
- Work with internal and external business partners to enhance the Service Center business metrics dashboard. Develop reporting to encompass service levels/wait times, productivity and eventually customer satisfaction in a format the ranks and grades Service Centers across these metrics.
- Work with IT to maintain an accurate inventory of all RMV Service Centers systems and maintain enterprise wide metrics of systems uptime and performance.
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of new systems or business process deployments that effect the Service Center capabilities.
Specific skill sets include:
- Excellent communication, leadership and relationship building skills
- Retail Operations background preferred
- Holistic assessment and problem solving capability
- Project planning and management experience with the ability to understand business objectives and translate into a solution oriented integrated plan across multiple locations
- High level knowledge and familiarity with modern IT infrastructure: Networks, Servers, Windows Workstations, Databases, Cloud Based Applications, Cameras, Monitors, point of sale credit card systems etc.
- Experience with Business/IT project rollouts
- Experience overseeing and managing the quality of service delivery by internal and external vendors
Experience managing and overseeing service delivery from a shared services internal IT service team
Minimum Entrance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, IT or Property Management
- Experience in the retail service delivery or related experience and overseeing contractors and vendors a strong plus.
- Applicants must agree to and successfully pass a background check of criminal justice information and satisfactory review of driving record to be eligible for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; ability to build relationships, establish and foster collaboration and teamwork with internal resources from various departments and across departmental lines.
- Strong organizational, management, and administrative skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to successfully work with various individuals and to establish effective working relationships. Ability to deal tactfully and successfully when dealing with stressful, time sensitive situations.
- Ability to work with a high-level of independence with attention to detail and accuracy. The position requires excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to be on call for emergency situations
Please note that this position will require the ability to travel to all facilities within MA.
Please submit qualified resources to email@example.com.