Date Posted: August 17, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4010
Our Boston client is seeking a BPM-Java Developer who has extensive experience with designing and developing workflows in the BPM system.
- Design and develop new workflows in the BPM system (Bonitasoft), working both independently and collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Support existing workflows in the BPM system, analyzing and resolving production issues.
- Create ad-hoc interfaces, connectors and data feeds as related to the BPM system.
- Manage technical debt, placing a high value on refactoring, collective code ownership, and improving the design of existing code.
- Provide advice and assistance to others team members.
- Manage client expectations and balance priorities as part of the team.
- BPM Certification from the BPM Institute OR Completed all Bonitasoft Training
- 2 years of experience building BPM applications
- 5 years of significant Java development experience building complex software integrating across multiple sub-systems
- 2 years working knowledge of SQL and extracting and importing into SQL databases
- Experience connecting data from different sources
- Experience working with Angular and Angular 2 a plus
- Groovy scripting experience a plus
- Financial services experience a plus
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Willingness to learn new languages on a continuing basis
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and ability to communicate with non-technical investment professionals
- Strong initiative, organization, and analysis/problem solving/ troubleshooting skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.