Date Posted: February 08, 2018
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 4172
Our client is searching for an Associate Director of IT to join their team!
- Deliver solutions, context, experience, and advice across the range of IT needs in a fast-paced biotech environment.
- Supervise managed-services / help desk organization as well as other external contractors and consultants.
- Provide hands-on support for end-users. Triage technology challenges and provide solutions that keep the company moving while balancing cost and sustainability.
- Collaborate and coordinate with key stakeholders, including Research, Clinical Trials, Finance, and Manufacturing
- Develop, document, and implement IT processes to support quality / validation processes.
- Develop and deliver training and user-end documentation for IT policies and procedures.
- Expand the company program in information security, including compliance, operational measures, and regular testing.
- Expand, support and track a financial / budgetary framework for IT.
Experience and essential skills:
- 5+ years of experience in IT, with track record of directly supporting both user needs and enterprise IT solutions in a fast paced company environment.
- Experience directly supporting a Windows / Office 365 office environment.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting office technology, including laptops, workstations, projectors, and phone systems.
- Experience directly supporting laboratory IT, ideally in a mixed-use environment where research activities happen side-by-side with the development of regulated products.
- Strong understanding of information security with a grasp of the interplay between compliance / policy and operational measures.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and spoken English. The ideal candidate will be savvy about communicating with non-IT people, will have experience in choosing the right medium for the message. They will be sensitive to the social context in which IT operates.
- Scripting / programming abilities sufficient to automate routine tasks, including data migration.
- Understanding of networking concepts, ability to diagnose and troubleshoot both wired and wireless connections.
- Experience working in a modern, cloud-based environment that includes Platform / Software as a Service solutions.
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proven track record of critical thinking, agility. This includes the ability to manage priorities, track progress of key projects, and provide updates to leadership as required.
Send your updated resume and profile to email@example.com for immediate consideration.