Posted by PeopleSERVE
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 4299
Our Boston client is looking for a Tiriga Application Architect on a contract basis.
The Application Architect will play a role in the implementation and maintenance of the DCAMM Tririga IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System) throughout various State Agencies at the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Working under the direction of the Operations Manager and the Technical Lead, they will design and implement configuration changes to the system based on customer needs. The Application Architect will work closely with the Business Analysts on the team to understand the requirements and desired outcomes of assigned issues. The Application Architect may also engage with end users, Business owners and Subject Matter Experts to determine their needs and motivation to modifying and improving the DCAMM Tririga IWMS. In addition, The Application Architect will work with the Technical Lead with the implementation of the various modules that comprise the system. All State Agencies will be requested to use the Portfolio Management module of the system to track their Sites and Buildings and Land Parcels, and to input data to support any request for Deferred Maintenance funds. All DCAMM managed properties will implement the Operations and Maintenance module. Various State Agencies may additionally implement other modules of the system such as Space Management, Project Management, TREES, etc.
- Take ownership of assigned system issues, modifications or improvements from solution design and testing to implementation within Tririga
- Support the technical implementation of each project phase to delivery date Participate in defining technical requirements for all Commonwealth (DCAMM & other agencies) stakeholders and use cases for all CAMIS users across all Tririga modules
- Support data migration and integration with other IT applications and data bases to support business goals
- Conduct system testing and UAT for each individual rollout, implementation and migration
- Support the Technical Lead with the communication of statuses and risks of issues to business stakeholders and users
- Collaborate with the DCAMM IT implementation team and the Agency representatives for early requirements verification sessions, system configuration discussion and development
- Assist with planning for implementation of various Tririga modules at various agencies
- Support the design and review of technical architecture, including logical, physical, data and infrastructure
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to keep many driving factors and requirements in focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills, ability to communicate and interact at both executive and junior levels
- Consistent attention to detail
- Overall high degree of professionalism
- At least 3 years of experience configuring IBM Tririga (Maximo experience may be considered but Tririga is strongly preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience supporting enterprise applications including web based solutions for internet
- At least 3 years of experience implementing 3rd party COTS applications
- Familiarity with BIRT a plus
- Experience in database and warehouse design with COTS Facility
- Experience in IWMS technologies including IBM Tririga a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and analysis skills, planning and organizational proficiency and good business judgment.
- Familiarity with IT business practices and be able to interface and integrate with IT and Agency functional areas
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to perform related duties, as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.